Sunday, July 12, 2015

The things I want

One who isn't submissive to others in his day to day life but who submits to me, not because I'm female, not because he's horny but because he wants to submit to me specifically.

A gentleman. One who comes around the car to open my door, offers his arm, helps me off with my coat, pulls out chairs, rises when I leave the table, kisses my hand.

One who has a sense of humor and can joke and play can be a mischievous brat, not an annoying one.

One who is intelligent enough to be a smartass but knows when to behave as well.

One to whom I am important, who counts the minutes until he can see/speak with me again.

One who will pamper, massage, brush my hair, etc without expecting anything in return except my pleasure.

One who will curl up on the floor by my bed at night hoping to be invited up.

One who needs to kneel by my feet, bound and wanting, being of service, or just with head against my knee while I absentmindedly play with his hair.

One whose ass (or anything else) I can grab in public. Into whose ear I can whisper naughty things and torture with anticipation.

One who wants to be owned. To be mine. Who wants to be marked as my territory and property. Who wears a collar in private and something vanilla friendly in public so he is reminded often that he belongs to me. Whose orgasms, along with everything else, are mine. Who begs for permission to cum for my amusement, to be of service in any way I desire.

One who is respectful, but asks for what he wants when he wants it. Sometimes the answer is no, but I want to know what was wanted.

Someone who will allow me into their head, tell me their most secret desires but also about their day.

One who will be my dirty sex toy to play with in whatever way I want whenever and wherever I want, my table or footstool, and my sweet pet that craves affection, cuddles or a game of fetch.

One who calls me mistress or ma'am and means it.

One who is honest 100% of the time. When I ask a question, I want truth, not what the other thinks I want to hear.

I want to bite and suck and scratch and taste and caress and kiss and smack and pinch and nuzzle and smell and own.

I want to be a source of comfort on a bad day, a soft place to fall during trying times.

I want to redden his ass and then fuck it or be fucked by him depending solely on my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment