Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Introductions

I want to talk about my relationships here so I suppose I need to make some introductions.

Hello, I'm Kat. This is one of the places I express myself. I am polyamorous, pagan (leaning toward atheism), and sex positive. I've been told I'm a sensual dominant and that's true, I do love to cuddle and pet. But I'd classify myself as a sadist and a reaction junkie. I adore the noises men make when they're in pain!

I'm in an, almost, 16 year relationship with a man. We'll call him Wolf here. He is also dominant, for a while I tried to be his submissive but that is not who am. I'll tell you that story another time. We're happily vanillish with each other.

Recently I began a relationship with a man who I've known online for about a year. We'll call him Bear and he's turning out to be a lovely submissive and is making me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment